The Bearden Beer Market’s Community Pint Night is a showcase for community organizations and/or non-profits. It provides these groups with a creative opportunity to generate some extra revenue and awareness for their work. On Wednesdays, we provide a selected area non-profit with use of the market, along with a percentage of sales from drinks sold between 6-10 pm that evening.
We love to support groups and organizations working for positive change in our city! Specific topics may include:
- Human services, especially ones helping the underprivileged or disabled
- Local farming/food studies
- Arts and culture
- Environmental causes
Requests to host a Pint Night may be declined if they fall outside of our focus, such as:
- Organizations without 501(c)(3) status
- Individuals and private fundraisers
- Political organizations/campaigns
- For-profit organizations
- Groups not based in Knoxville or without a steady chapter located here
To ensure the night is successful for both parties please keep in mind that in order to host Community Pint Night events, organizations must:
- Cross promote the event within their organization;
- Come prepared with at least two organizational representatives in attendance, and;
- Set up a table/display at event to help educate all in attendance and promote cause
Organizations are limited to two requests per calendar year.
Pint Night requests must be placed at least 30 days prior to the date of your event. Once we review your request, we will get back to you with a decision. Decisions are at the sole discretion of the General Manager in response to this form. Any other verbal or written commitments are not a guarantee of date or placement.
If selected you may be asked for a file with logos and or other branding for promotional materials.
If your organization is working hard to create positive change in Knoxville’s community – by all means, let us know!